Invitation to join us here....

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

More good stuff from ilmyahoo

Received these from a friend. I added the last one for Tausha, though.

Horsey New Years Resolutions
1) I will not do the Arab teleport trick when the bad/scarey/awful Horsasauris breathes on me.
2) I will not chase the ponies into the electric fence to see if it is on.
3) I will not lay down in my stall, totally flat with my eyes glazed over and pretend I can't hear my human yelling "are you asleep?".
4) I will not pull my new shoes off just to see if I can.
5) I will not bite the farriers butt just because it was there.
6) I will forgive my human for the bad haircut even tho I look like a freak.
7) I promise never to dump the wheel barrow after my human has filled it.
8) I promise never to go three legged lame when my human offers her friend a ride on me for the three hour trail ride.
9) I will not use children as head rubbing posts and knock them down.

Crystal SokolowskiSilver Meadow MorgansLa Center, Washingtonwww.SilverMeadowMorgans.com
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilovemorgans/
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:ilovemorgans-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon