Invitation to join us here....

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Morgan Horses - Bringing Lovers of the Morgan Horse breed together

Morgan Horses - Bringing Lovers of the Morgan Horse breed together: "Submitted By: Lorna Edge - equicel@telus.net
I am writing to let people know that after a few years away from the busy horse scene, my friend Trudie Northcott (Former breeder, trainer, owner-rider of the great Morgan stallion BEAUX HEIR (now deceased) is back in the saddle again. Her connection to the Morgan Horse world was interrupted briefly, but she is now keen to start where she left off. Everyone who knows Trudie will remember how quiet she is about her successes and to this day she is still the same, so I thought I'd let the Morgan World know that she is available for lessons and training. She is currently at Highcrest Farm in Aldergrove, B.C. and she thinks nobody will remember her and I want to prove her wrong. I wonder if you could help me get this out to the Morgan Lovers?
Trudie's numbers are:
Day, evening & message 604-607-1189
Highcrest Farm 604-856-3017
E-mail equicel@shaw.ca

"

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon